Eclipsoid should fetch all Java components in a module for its classpath container
Currently, there is an imbalance in what is found for a nested java component of a referencing module from a referenced module when it is armed or not.
- Modules A and B. A has a nested java component X (!='java') that has a ref to B.
- When A and B are armed, Eclipsoid exposes B and A resolves.
- When A is armed but B is not, the local classpath container of A does not have B and A does not resolve.
- Both scenarios above behave identically w.r.t. resolution and A resolves in both cases.
- Have Eclipsoid download all dependencies of all dependencies of all java components in the referencing module when providing dependencies.
No data to display