- Login: hb
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 18.07.2012
- Last connection: 18.01.2021
|z2-Environment||Manager, Developer, Reporter||19.07.2012|
|org.z2env||Manager, Developer, Reporter||14.01.2015|
|z2-addons||Manager, Developer, Reporter||03.09.2012|
|z2-base||Manager, Developer, Reporter||19.07.2012|
|z2-core||Manager, Developer, Reporter||19.07.2012|
|z2-samples||Manager, Developer, Reporter||08.10.2012|
- 14:52 z2-Environment Improvement #2083 (New): Implement a remote CR reducing Clone Efforts with GitCR
- 16:16 z2-Environment Improvement #2082 (New): Support a clojure compiler addon
- so that clojure may be used just like Java and Groovy.
- 11:41 z2-Environment Improvement #2081 (New): Support a kotlin compiler addon
- so that kotlin may be used just like Java and Groovy.
- 10:57 z2-Environment Improvement #2080 (New): Dev Repo to Complain When Finding a Duplicate Module
- Currently it can be very hard to debug problems arising from duplicate modules detected by the Development Component...
- 18:11 z2-core Revision 29da99b9 (z2-core): refs #2040
- * Merge branch 'v2.4.3' into v2.5.6
* Setting branch in runtime.properties for embedded tests
- 22:11 z2-Environment Improvement #2036: Upgrade z2 unit support to JUnit Jupiter
- Related: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63704313/remote-test-execution-with-junit-5-vs-junit-4
- 19:24 z2-Environment Improvement #2036 (In Progress): Upgrade z2 unit support to JUnit Jupiter
- 15:34 z2-Environment Improvement #2079 (New): Devise a method to reduce dependencies
- Reducing module dependencies to a minimum is a tricky task that is hardly ever looked at as it is cumbersome with lit...
- 20:28 z2-Environment Improvement #2078 (New): Drop gitcr compatibility handling of refs/remotes/origin/
- Currently a ref spec with that prefix will be changed to refs/heads/... due to compatibility considerations with prev...
- 18:35 z2-Environment Bug #2077 (New): com.zfabrik.db.data connections are not enlisted with JTA but workunit
- This leads to follow-up failures with Hibernate DDL isolation that sets connections to autocommit=true.
In this ca...
Also available in: Atom