Limit stream reader buffers for worker output handling
Currently worker stream output is buffered until the next line ending and then logged on the home process.
For very large output this may exceed the memory capacity on the home process.
- Stream buffering has a 10M limit for line length
- When that is reached the this is considered a line ending and we wrap.
- The buffer is released for every line!
See the attached proposal (not complete!)
- com.zfabrik.home.console.LogBuffer is similarly maintaining a line buffer limit
- JTextArea usage in the GUI is similarly maintaining a line buffer limit