This wiki page has an overview on Git repositories hosted on git.z2-environment.net.
As a basic rule, z2 releases go together with releases of add-ons and samples. All releasing happens by branch creation. That is, a consistent Version 2.1 view is achieved by consistently checking out the branch called "v2.1".
- z2-core - The actual Z2 kernel. Also provides the build scripts to create a release deliverable.
- z2-base.core - The pre-compiled kernel of the z2-base system (RETIRED AS OF VERSION 2.6)
- z2-base.base - All modules beyond the kernel that make z2-base. Also contains the Jetty Web container.
- z2-base.tools - Contains the Eclipse plugin "Eclipsoid" providing automatic classpath resolution for Eclipse project
- z2-addons.spring - Spring modules. See Spring add-on.
- z2-addons.hibernate - Hibernate support. See Hibernate add-on.
- z2-addons.hadoop - Hadoop and HBase modules. See Hadoop add-on.
- z2-addons.groovy - Groovy support. See Groovy add-on.
- z2-addons.vaadin - Vaadin and utilities. See Vaadin add-on.
The z2-samples project hosts repositories that show-case how to use Z2 in general or in conjunction with some other technology.
Please visit the Samples page to learn more about them.
Every sample comes with a repository. Browse them here.