Z2-Environment version 2.9.1¶
Version 2.9.1 contains various fixes that were noted during more extensive tests on the downport to Java 8 (v2.9.1b).
- #2103: JMX read-only access for monitoring via the /jmx Web app.
- #2115: Jetty configuration via component level properties
- #2117: Compile performance fixes
- #2114: Incorrect handling of includes
- #2122: Test dependency now enforced in JUnit 5 support
- #2127: A race condition in the AspectJ compiler for the Spring addon
- #2128: Upgrade of Log4J to Version 2.17 due to Log4JShell vulnerability
- Base components such as org.junit have been renamed to a com.zfabrik namespace to avoid clashes with application provided modules.